Can someone interpret this X error message for me?

Hi folks,

I downloaded the xiraftools deb package from stable. It contains 3
programs: xtapemon, xgterm, and ximtool. The package installed no problem,
and the first two applications worked. However, the third program (which
of course was the one I really wanted to use!) gave me this X error:

~ {208}> ximtool &
[1] 15911
~ {209}> Warning: Cannot convert string "center " to type Justify
X Error of failed request:  BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
Major opcode of failed request:  72 (X_PutImage)
Serial number of failed request:  3679

[1]    Exit 1                        ximtool

----

Now, I don't know anything about X programming, so can someone enlighten
me to what this means, and, more importantly, can I do anything about it?

Thanks,

David