Re: Red Hat brouhaha??

> Ok, what the heck is up? I hear runblings of Red Hat threatening Linuxcare
> with a lawsuit, then an article appears on slashdot, it is taken down,
> another article appears and slashdot is off the air?????

It seemed to me that slashdot was off the air two days ago. At least I
could not get on for the whole morning and afternoon, and judging from the
amount of comments on most articles, so couldnt most of users. NOthing was
said about it, however.

What are those rumblings about RH? Any online source?
Andrew

 Andrei S. Ivanov
 Scorpio@hushmail.com
 c680789@showme.missouri.edu