DOS Partition and FSTAB

    I've just installed Debian LINUX, and am teaching myself with the user
tutorial.
    I put it on a second hard drive I have. I alloted 300 meg for Debian
LINUX, 15 meg for a swap partition, and left 100 meg formatted for DOS as
a scratch area.
    The installation program only set up FSTAB for my two LINUX
partitions, but didn't have a line for my DOS partition. I want to add a
line in for it, so I can download NETSCAPE, then depack and install it on
my LINUX partition.
    Unfortunately, I don't know what name I should be using for the mount
point for this partition. Appreciate any hints.
    I'm not a subscriber to this list, so appreciate any answers directed
directly to my mail box.

Frank Starr