Re: What is SCI UNIX?

SCO is Santa Cruz Operation, formerly a Xerox site in Santa Cruz,
California.  I'd be highly surprised if the driver works in Linux, but
the ne2000 driver seems to handle a wide variety of compatible cards.
If it doesn't work, ne2000 clones are dirt cheap these days (I paid
$10 U.S. for a brand new one last week).

Bob