Make Linux bootable directly from harddisk step is not well done.

Hello,
I have some problem while installing debian on my LC475.
Make Linux bootable directly from harddisk step is not well done.
It says LILO is still unavailable for m68k...
and bootable floppy is also unmakable - writing protection error is occured.
I try to install LiNUX on a external SCSI harddisk partitioning with 40MB Macintosh option in
Apple HD SC Setup.
I feel it's difficult to me that install debian.
Some advice help me.
Thanks.