Re: WordPerfect can't open ~/.wprc/.wp8x.set

Someone suggested I remove .wp8x.set and then try running WordPerfect.
Once I did this, I still had the problem. Any other ideas? I've had
WordPerfect running on Debian 2.1 before a system reinstall, but mow it
won't 'just work' like it did last time.

Alec