ppp

John Hasler wrote:
Uncomment 'ifconfig' and 'route' lines in /etc/init.d/network.   Done.
        Have not tried pkgs like kppp orwvdial.
What does /etc/ppp/options look like?
        All lines are commented except:
  disconnect "chat--\d+++\d\c OK ath0OK"
  asyncap 0
auth   crtscts   xonxoff   lock   modem   mru 1500   netmask 255.255.255.0
-all   -ac   -ip   -pc   +pap   -chap   debug   domain partyline.net
login   lcp-echo-interval 30   lcp-echo-failure 4   lcp-restart 3
lcp-max-terminate 3   lcp-max-configure 10   lcp-max-failure 10
ipcp-restart 3   ipcp-max-terminate 3   ipcp-max-configure 10
ipcp-max-failure 10   pap-restart 3   pap-max-authreg 10   ipcp-accept-local
ipcp-accept-remote   noipx
        Run 'route -n' and post the output:
Kernel IP routing table
Destination  Gateway  Genmask  Flag Metric Ref  Use Iface.
  I think I need ascii copies of all ppp pertinent files so I can run
a line by line check of my installed files to see where they are astray.