> root=/dev/hda1
> install=/boot/boot.b
> map=/boot/map
> vga=normal
> delay=20
> image=/vmlinuz
> 	label=Linux
> 	read-only
> append="ether=11,0x300,eth0 ether=10,0x240,eth1"
>
> ran liloconfig and let it install a boot block using the current lilo config.
>
> rebooted.. and only 1 card is picked up (looks like nothing changed)
>
> -Matt

At the risk of seeming obtuse this will only work if the drivers are
compiled into the kernel, rather than loaded as modules.  If you are using
modules, you need to edit files in /etc/modutils and run update-modules to
get the second card working.  If this is the case, you probably need to
change a line that looks like
options eexp io=0x300
options eexp io=0x300,0x240
or so.

If you're not sure if it's loaded as a module, run lsmod and see if it
lists 'eexp'; if it does, it's a module.  If you're using a stock kernel,
it's loaded as a module.

Good luck,

John P.
--