Re: Partition Type A0 ??

>>>Will Lowe wrote:
 > partition,  and that's how it did that crazy install-with-no-disk thing.
 > Does anybody know if that's possible?  Or know what partition type A0
 > really is?

I don't know about how AST makes it, but I have seen several Laptop's from
Toshiba that uses an extra partition in the end that is used for power saving
only. I don't have access to that machine anymore so I can't check the
partition type. But I'm sure that you can place the Win95 cab-files, on the
"primary" fat partionan and make it bootable from there. (As it was on my Dell
mashine.)

/ Anders