Re: xosview

	Subject: Re: xosview
	Date: Mon, May 10, 1999 at 09:05:19PM -0700

Quoting Joey Hess(joey@kitenet.net):
> Wayne Topa wrote:
> > Think I read in the Debian Weekly News that the author had been told
> > of the problem and was working on it.
>
> No, I never wrote that in DWN. I am filing a bug now though.
>
> --
> see shy jo

Well I did read it somewhere!  Debian Weekly news has so much good
info I 'thought' that it was there.  Sorry Joey, BTW how come I can't
get the DWN mailed to me?  I have subscribed (via www.debian.org web
page) twice now.

	Wayne

--
Our OS who art in CPU, UNIX be thy name.
        Thy programs run, thy syscalls done,