How to use "intelligent" signature generator with mutt?

Hi all!

I'd like to use the perl script to generate the signature for my mail messages,
depending on the addressee. For example: when the address ends with ".pl" the
signature is in Polish etc.
Now I have the signature var set to "~/.generate_signature|".
Is it possible to transfer addressees' list to the ".generate_signature"
script, as additional parameters? (eg. by setting:
set signature="~/.generate_signature $to |"
or something like this?)
I couldn't find such functionality in mutt documentation :-(.
--
			TIA
			Wojciech Zabolotny

http://www.debian.org  Use Linux - save your data and time