Exim + Procmail + Mutt

I just installed Debian 2.1, and swifted from Smail to Exim.  I'm having
some trouble with it, though:

I lost some incoming mail as I tried to use Exim with the same .forward
and .procmailrc scripts I had with Debian 2.0, it sent mails to
/var/spool/exim/input/ and /var/spool/exim/msglog/.  I believe Exim
complained about |exec and IFS (I tried both with .forward).  This is
what I had in my ~/.forward:

"|exec /usr/bin/procmail"

¿Any idea?

Also, the problem with the From: header... my email address is
homega@vlc.servicom.es, but smail used to write it as
horacio@vlc.servicom.es (horacio being the user in the machine).  I
"solved" that by creating an user "homega";  now, I'm trying to work it
right with Exim, so I created user "horacio" and in ~/.muttrc:

unmy_hdr From:
my_hdr From: J Horacio M G <homega@vlc.servicom.es>
my_hdr Reply-To: homega@vlc.servicom.es (Horacio)

but this is still not the way it should be done... or is it?  how can I
tell the MTA to show the full correct address?

TIA

Horacio