Netscape problems

Hello.
I'm running Slink and am having problems with netscape.
I have upgraded to 2.2.7, and upgraded netstd, netbase and sysutils as
recommended by the 2.2 upgrade guide at www.linuxhq.com.
I've installed the unsupported glibc2 version of communicator 4.51.
The problem is that I occasionally get Bus errors when trying to start
netscape. What is really strange is that netscape sometimes runs, and
sometimes gives a Bus error. I can't see why this happens.. it seems to
happen randomly at startup of netscape...
I'm using the X supplied with Slink and WindowMaker 0.53.0..

any ideas?
tnx!

--
Hans Dumbrajs / hansd@saunalahti.fi