Re: Roxen

On Wed, May 05, 1999 at 12:20:29PM -0400, Dan Nguyen wrote:

> I'm interested in using the Roxen webserver, however, I'm currently
> running Apache, and don't want anything to break.  Does anyone know of
> any problems which will occur if I do so?

Well it all depends on what you're doing with your webserver. mod_perl,
for example, is apache-centric. But for general purpose web serving
Roxen is fine and has some attractive features, a drop-in mysql
authentication module that works right out of the box, for example.

Since you're running debian and (de)installation is so easy, why not
just replace Apache with Roxen and see how it goes. You can always
change back easily if something breaks.

Luck,
Pann
--
What's All the Buzz About Linux?                   L I N U X       .~.
                                                  The  Choice      /V\