some help me with SSLeay please

Hi there,
	 Im having trouble getting SSL to work.. I have mod_ssl compiled
into apache and SSLeay installed and I have a real certificate... Whats
next?  I have been through the archives and only found Shaleh asking the
same question, but couldnt find any replies although I have been assured
Shaleh was talked through it..  Could someone talk me through this aswell?
Thanx.

--
	Regards,
		Cameron Andrews.

--
SysAdmin for: Soft-Tech Information Services / Brisnet Star Hub
              http://www.st.net.au / http://www.star.brisnet.org.au

	 And: My personal project,  Darkrealm.net
	      http://www.darkrealm.net