Re: Downgrading potato -> slink

What version of netscape are you running?  I am running the Debian
packaged 4.08 (smotif) on a potato system and it has been extremely
stable.  I had problems with 4.51 and the downgrade of navigator to an
earlier version made quite a difference.

Gnome applications are a different story, however (library version
incompatibilities). Hopefully this will stablize in the near future.

Bob