Debian 2.1.3 instalation (PCBIT)

Hi,
During instalation I had to add modules to the kernel and one of the modules
was PCBIT ISDN module. It asked me for parameters. I have the io and irq
asked for, i got that info in the Win98 control panel, but I don't know how
to insert it.
And the io was written in a different way. What I have is:
IRQ -> 11
I/O -> 0108-010B
The default value for the io was something like 0x0000d . Strange was to
write the io. So I tried only to set up the IRQ and wrote: pcbit irq=11
The system just said it was installing module but for about 10 minutes said
that so I rebooted. I  think that something was wrong. How do I set this up?

Thanks in advance,
Paulo Jorge Matos aka PDestroy
Minister of FortuneCity - Marina District
http://www.fortunecity.com
Personal Page : http://pdestroy.fortunecity.com
E-mail : paulomatos@mail.telepac.pt
Page me at : http://wwp.mirabilis.com/361853#pager