Re[2]: Using junkbuster and wwwoffle together

"J.H.M. Dassen" <jdassen@wi.leidenuniv.nl> wrote:

> I haven't tested this, but it should work: add a line
> *	localhost:8080	.	.
> to /etc/junkbuster/forwardfile (assuming wwwoffle runs on port 8080).

Thank you, Ray, this did indeed work eventually. To start with I had
problems connecting to the correct port at all, then I decided to
downgrade from the unstable version of Junkbuster I had been trying to
use to the stable version (2.0-4) and this worked. I then added the line
you suggested to /etc/junkbuster/forwardfile and wwwoffle kicked in too.
Very nice!

Cheers.

--
Phillip Deackes