Re: Sabre fails

Steve,

thanks for providing library info.  After I installed glibc 2.1, the
same problem appeared to me.  However, I can't further explore the
problem just now, since glibc 2.1 breaks CMUCL (which I use) too.  Until
it's fixed, I won't be able to install glibc 2.1 development easily on
my Debian development machine.  I'll try to install it on another
machine, but it will take some time, sorry about it.

If anyone fixes the problem sooner, please let me know.

Thanks,

Milan Zamazal