Re: PGP with netscape

Not to discourage you from using Netscape for E-mail or anything, but mutt is the best
(IMHO) for e-mail.  It can automatically encrypt and sign messages as well as extract
public pgp keys sent to you in e-mail messages.  That my friend is a mail client..
Yea, I know I sent this in netscape but I'm in school where they don't have linux..
Mutt also supports PGP 2.6.3a.  The only downfall I see in mutt is that it attaches
everything so automatic public key decryption in the receiving mail client fail to
auto-decrypt, so I've been told.  It also doesn't automatically decrypt messages or at
least I haven't found a way to make it do so..
                                                                            Johnny