slin, nmh and exmh

------- Forwarded Message

On 1999/04/28, shaul wrote:
> I am having problems with inc in exmh.
> I understand that nmh 1.0.3 fixed that.
> However, the current deb package requires glibc2.1, which is in the unstable
> tree.
> Before trying to package the current nmh sources with glibc2 (never made a deb
> before) I wanted to ask you if you can upload your most recent glibc2 version
> to slink's proposed updates dir ?

I have compiled the most recent version of nmh with glibc 2.0.  You can get it
at:

http://www.debian.org/~ruud/nmh_1.0-7slink1_i386.deb

Because this version does not fix security problems or other critical issues,
it is not appropriate to place it in proposed-updates.

Thanks for your report,

Ruud de Rooij.
- --
Ruud de Rooij