Help with TKDESK FIXED!!!

Thanks for the replys back concerning the problem that I had with TKDESK not
working correctly...

What I did was point the mouse to the bookshelf and clicked on the RIGHT
mouse button and it brought up some options, where I found File browser,
then I clicked it, and brought up the full TKDESK top, with all of the menus
showing TKDESK, DIRECTORY, COMMAND, BOOKMARK and OPTIONS, with three
columns...
Then I save it as it was, then exited the program and then tried it again,
it came up just picture perfect...

Thanks to those who had replied...

Larry Shields WD9ESU
AX25: WD9ESU@WD9ESU.#SCWI.WI.USA.NOAM [IPGWWI]
AMPRnet: wd9esu.ampr.org   IPaddr: 44.92.0.60
BBS E-Mail: wd9esu@wd9esu.ampr.org
E-Mail: larrysh@chorus.net
ICQ# 6221703
JNOS 1.11C -- TCPIP/TELNET/FTP