fvwm95 stuffed up - StartMenu gone

 Since I upgraded to Debian 2.1, fvwm95 has been acting up. The
FvwmButtons seem to be working okay, and the TaskBar shows up, but the
StartMenu doesn't work. The button is there, and putting the mouse over it
shows the "Click here to start" message, but clicking on it does nothing.
When I exit the window manager, I get an error message saying that the
StartMenu is undefined.

 I've tried to copy the vanilla system.fvwm95rc and example.fvwm95rc out
of /usr/doc/fvwm95/ to the places they go, but still no dice.

 My wife is the one who uses Fvwm95, I tend to stick with Fvwm2, which is
working okay. Using the Buttons panel, she's still able to fire up rxvt's
and Netscape, and I've taught her to use ctrl-alt-backspace to kill X when
she's done. Still, this is annoying, and I can't seem to fix it. Any FM I
should R? Any suggestions, comments, sympathies?

 Sincerely,

 Ray Ingles       (248) 377-7735        ray.ingles@fanucrobotics.com

 "C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes it harder,
  but when you do you blow your whole leg off."  -  Bjarne Stroustrop