X 3.3.3.1-1 Crash

Could someone tell me what can I do (sending this in an other place) ?

I have this output from XF86Setup, after manuelly changing the amount of my memory in
XF86Config , and running it under X :

:/root # XF86Setup
X Error of failed request:  BadGC (invalid GC parameter)
  Major opcode of failed request:  70 (X_PolyFillRectangle)
  Resource id in failed request:  0x0
  Serial number of failed request:  155

X is always running in 256colors.

befor changing manualy XF86Config, running XF86Setup says something like :
        it seems that X is running in other consol, .......
wheras I directly boot in a simple text console.