lp error

I'm running potato, with a 2.2.1 kernel. I've just moved my /usr tree
onto a new partition (I used "cp -av /usr/* /tmp" to do the copy).

Everything seems to be OK - I'm posting from Netscape 4.07 within
Enlightenment 0.15 - except for my printing.

I print to an external network printer (which was working fine until
this point) and now I get the error "Get_local_fqdn: no host name"

what does this mean, and how do I fix it?

--
Ian Stuart - University computing services.