Re: 2048 block MOs and 2.2.x

On Mon, 15 Feb 1999, Toens Bueker wrote:

> Hi *,
>
> in the 2.1.x kernels I used my 640 MB MOs without
> problems.
>
> With 2.2.x
>
> - I cannot mount those MOs any longer,

[...etc...]

> What the heck is this?

 I just ten seconds ago on linux-kernel@vger.rutgers.edu saw an
announcement from Linus about 2.2.2pre-something "the 'horny greased
weasel' release". In the list of fixes there was something about a 2K
sector fix, or something like that. Unfortunately, I deleted it 9 seconds
ago. :-<

 Look for wherever the latest 2.2.x patches are, that might help.

 Sincerely,

 Ray Ingles       (248) 377-7735    ray.ingles@fanucrobotics.com

 "Every question has a simple, easy-to-understand wrong answer."
                        -H. L. Mencken