Re: /dev/radio

Shaleh wrote:

 Hi,

> On 09-Feb-99 Nuno Carvalho wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> >   I'm using kernel 2.2.1 with v4l support for AIMSLAB RadioTrack II.
> >   Meanwhile i'm not able to control my radio card from wmtune neitheir
> > xradiotrack or whatever ...
> >   I think the main problem is I need a /dev/radio device and I just
> > don't have it !
> >
> >   Should I create it ? Which type of file is it ? What are the major and
> > minor for mknod ?
> >

> Check out this site -- http://www.exploits.org/v4l/fmtools.html
>
> The fmtool package has both nifty test code and a README which gives all the
> /dev info you need.

  Thanks for the url but it isn't still working. I already had created the radio0
device but i get the following message:
   BTW, My AIMSLAB radio card seems to having some problems ... meanwhile I'd
downloaded the lastest  radio2-aimslab.c
file and compiled it on kernel.

  fmtools-0.2.4# ./fm 90.8
Unable to open /dev/radio0: Operation not supported by device

 What should I do ?

 Best regards,
      Nuno Carvalho

   Nuno Emanuel F. Carvalho