Re: X woes (potato)

On Wed, Feb 03, 1999 at 01:39:55PM -0600, Mike Merten wrote this:
> I had the same problem...  check your ~/.xsession-errors file.  It
> probably indicates a syntax error in the /etc/X11/Xsession file
> at line 47.  I added a line immediately before the 'default)' case
> containing ';;' and everything started working.

I get the exact same error-message as you do but i weren't able to solve
your the problem your way. This is the change i did accordning to my
interpretation of you fix.

47:  ;;
48:    default)
49:       ;;

I don't know too much scripting so i don't actually know what you would
accomplish by this fix but i do know that i get this error-message
instead:

/etc/X11/Xsession: [: sh: binary operator expected

What is wrong?

Regards

// Marwin

--
| Björn Elwhagen aka Marwin             Finger marwin@arwen.mumin.nu |
| Student at Wexio University           for PGP public key.          |