Re: Meta and Alt keys

*- On  3 Feb, Rob Mahurin wrote about "Meta and Alt keys"

> How would I do this?  This also seems like something which would be helpful
> as a system default, since so many newbies (me included) are putting Linux
> on a < 3 year old Windows system.

My keyboard section in my XF86Config is this and the left and right
window keys default to Meta_L and Meta_R resp.  It also set the menu
key Menu which can be bound in some apps like Xemacs which defaults the
menu key to `popup-mode-menu'.  Also in Xemacs I see that the alt keys
produce A- .

Section "Keyboard"
    Protocol    "Standard"
    AutoRepeat  500 5