Re: OT: google or debian-user?

On 2004-02-25, xucaen@access-4-free.com penned:
> > However I will in the future assume that any problem I have is the
> > same in all distros and I will do searches on the web first. I concede
> > to RT proverbial FM even if that M is spread across all of the known
> > Internet. Who knows? maybe I will never again need to post a message
> > to the debain user list. One can only hope...
Or maybe you should use the same search phrase with the word "debian"
included... works for me :-). eg, if i search for ken gilmour on google
i get 37400 results, but if i search for ken gilmour debian i get 676
results and if i use the "" wildcard with "ken gilmour" debian i get 626
results! Far cry from the 37400 non specific results :-)