Re: sig dashes munged at master.d.o or Mutt issue?

On Sun, Feb 22, 2004 at 01:49:20PM -0800, Marc Wilson wrote:
> I don't see anything in the Mutt doc that says trailing space(s) get
> stripped in the pager... and I can't see it being an xterm thing, so what's
> up?

Hm, more testing... trailing spaces on any line in the pager are stripped,
not just on sig dashes.  That's annoying.  Not that it's happening, but
that I don't know where the control for it is.

rei $ mutt -version
Mutt 1.5.5.1+cvs20040105i (2003-11-05)
Copyright (C) 1996-2002 Michael R. Elkins and others.
Mutt comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details type `mutt -vv'.
Mutt is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it
under certain conditions; type `mutt -vv' for details.

System: Linux 2.4.24 (i686) [using ncurses 5.3] [using libidn 0.3.4 (compiled with 0.3.4)]

Very weird.

--
 Marc Wilson |     To be considered successful, a woman must be much
 msw@cox.net |     better at her job than a man would have to be.