Need a shell or perl script

Over the years, I have been using many email clients from windows to linux
and have been saving lots of old personal emails. I have many them in many
different formats as per the MUA. They are a lot.

Now, I could search for one or two email addresses whenever I need to,
having kept all these different mailboxes in one directory. Never having
made an addressbook, is what caused this problem. I would like to sort,
search and make a list of the email addresses. I know qute many of these
addresses have become invalid over the years and some friends' addresses
are more than one or two, but still a list would be nice. I know it can be
done with shell scripting and better with perl but I know neither. Not
that I do not want to learn, but I need help to get this list. Can anyone
help me out by giving the commands needed to do this? If they think this I
am asking for mass e-mail, then I could make a dir listing of the
mailboxes and send you the list so you know these are my friends and not
some spam thing I am asking.

Thanks and Regards,
Deboo