Re: flash plugin

Daniel Ferreira wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying to install the flash plugin (6.0.79.0) but it isn't
working. When I try to acces some webpage which contains some flash,
the browser is closed. I'm using mozilla-firebird 0.6.1 but the same
problem happens when I'm using mozilla 1.4. I've tried to install the
plugin in 3 different pc (all them have debian 3.0 with gnome 2.2
running) but the problem persists. Does anybody know how to solve the
problem?

No, don't know the definitive answer to solving the problem, but I do notice that your versions of Moz are old; you might want to consider upgrading.

--
Kent