Re: no tool to read MS Windows Help Data?

On 2004-02-02, Dan Jacobson penned:
> I bet there is no Debian tool to read this kind of file: $ file
> wget.hlp wget.hlp: MS Windows Help Data Not that there is a burning
> need.

Heh.  Actually, I tried this a while ago, when I was writing batch
scripts on my linux box to take advantage of my vim configuration, then
testing the scripts on a no-extra-apps-allowed windows machine.

I can't remember exactly what I tried, but I remember it didn't work.  I
think what I tried was identifying the windows executable associated
with .hlp files and then running wine on it ... and I think it failed =/
This was about two years ago, though.  Things may have changed.

--
monique