Mirrors of security.debian.org???

Hello all, yes, I've seen the previous posts about klecker being down and all, but is there no mirror of security? I didn't see anything on http://www.debian.org/mirror/list. I'm kind in the situation where I finally convinced the people I work with how cool and reliable debian is and they've allowed me to dump nt4 off our fileserver/webserver, and now I'm sitting here getting dirty looks while I'm waiting for security to come back up. I'm sure I could probably just bring the system online without incident (and it'd still be more secure than nt4 ;-), but I'd rather do it with the patched kernel and samba packages.

Thanks,
Brent