Re: Problems when trying to access the "security.debian.org"

On Mon, Feb 02, 2004 at 11:07:04AM +0100, Florian Ernst wrote:
> Hello!
>
> On Mon, Feb 02, 2004 at 12:01:19PM +0200, Jerome BENOIT wrote:
> >Terje Hvidsten wrote:
> >>            I have never posted any questions to Debian, so please have
> >>me excused if this is the wrong place to post this!
> >
> >This is proper place.
>
> ...where this particular question has already been answered hours ago,
> see
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2004/debian-user-200402/msg00145.html
>
> Please check the archives before asking.

To check the archives is a long and slow process  - escpecially for
people who do not have a very fast connection to the debian site.

Regards
Johann

--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "Love not the world, neither the things that are in the
      world. If any man love the world, the love of the
      Father is not in him...And the world passeth away, and
      the lust thereof; but he that doeth the will of God
      abideth for ever."             I John 2:15,17