Re: Turn Debian into a Desktop-System what to do

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 22:03:44 -0700,
Paul E Condon <pecondon@peakpeak.com> wrote in message
<20040201050344.GA14692@peakpeak.com>:

> On Sun, Feb 01, 2004 at 01:44:36AM +0100, Alexander Fitterling wrote:
> > Everyone :)

> If you answer, "I don't know. I turned all that off." , you will
> likely not get much useful help.

..another reason to log:  Law Enforcement.  Judges are not too
impressed by indictees being _so_ computer savy they turn off logging
and then get accused for money tranfers to al-Qaeda or child porn
trafficing, and only then go "I don't know. I turned all that off.".

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: