Re: MRTG on Debian Testing (getting some info, not getting IfIndex)

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Smith" <netman1@home.nl>
> > Anyone using MRTG on Debian? Where should I start looking to make sure
an
> > SNMP walk will get the ethernet info?
> >

> How about your community strings? Are they set the same?
>
> Sincerely,

Yeah - I've got the read community string. I am able to get basic info -
like location, admin name, what OS the systems are running (the WAP is
running Linux, 2.4.20 kernel? I didn't know that). I'm not getting anything
on the Ethernet interfaces on the Linksys router, Linksys WAP54G, and Debian
Testing mail server.

I'll mess around a little more, and at worse start from scratch following
directions at the www.mrtg.org site.