QuickTime for Linux?

Is there any way to get XMMS to play Quicktime .MOV files? Or if not, how about a stand-alone QuickTime player? I tried apt-get install xanim, but all I got was the following error:

Package xanim has no available version, but exists in the database.
This typically means that the package was mentioned in a dependency and
never uploaded, has been obsoleted or is not available with the contents
of sources.list
E: Package xanim has no installation candidate

And while we're at it, is there a plugin for WMMV to allow it to handle Windows Media files as well as RealPlayer files?

I want to be able to have all of my video files handled by a single App (in this case, XMMV), instead of having several different apps for the different formats.