MRTG on Debian Testing

Hey all,

   I worked with MRTG for home use on Windows 98 and Mandrake Linux.
On Mandrake I downloaded and installed MRTG from source. I removed
MRTG from my Mandrake dual-boot desktop, and decided to go with it
on my under-powered Debian Testing server dedicated to e-mail (so it
"should" be always on).

   Anyway - anyone on this list installed MRTG on Debian using "apt-get
install MRTG"? I'm having trouble finding my way around to where MRTG is
installed and how to rebuild the mrtg.cfg file. My Debian server is cli
only, so finding proper directories / files is difficult (for me, anyway).

   Any quick how-to for MRTG on Debian? Also posted on
comp.dcom.net-management.