Re: Kernel upgrade time

On Thu, Dec 04, 2003 at 07:16:48PM +0800, David Palmer. wrote:
> Tommy boy, you haven't got what it takes to screw with my head.

Okay.  Just out of curiousity, are you older or younger than 30: those
of us older can remember what the world was like when we were all pretty
sure the nukes were gonna fall on Tuesday.

That's why .au had so much internet first: y'all were gonna be the
rallying point for our subs, after all of Amerika was burnt up.