Re: Tips for moving to XEmacs

Bill Moseley <moseley@hank.org> writes:

> Argh, how many times have I attempted this move!
>
> I'd like to make a push to move to XEmacs as my main editor (from a
> Windows editor Program File Editor).  It's hard to move to a new editor
> with a large learning curve when there's work to be done.

Sorry - I forgot.  You asked about tutorials - have you discovered the

C-h i   yet?   Start with the New-users Guide

C-h a    is XE version of apropos
C-h v    give you info about variables
C-h f                        functions
C-h k                        key bindings
C-h t    fires up the tutorial

M-x man   allows you to read manpages in Xemacs

hth

Glyn
--
Debian Home       http://www.debian.org