Re: Missing a PERL module called 'concat'

Keith Steensma <keith@airways-consulting.com> writes:
> I trying to run a perl script that uses a 'concat' function.  I can't
> find it as a built-in function of the language nor can I find it in
> the Debian packages list.
>
> The error is -
> Undefined subroutine &main::concat called at ./mbox2maildir.pl line 31.

That almost certainly implies that the script is broken; the package
"main" is the default one, and add-on Perl modules should pretty much
never drop things there by default.  Are there other errors leading up
to this that point to brokenness in the script?

	-- Abra Mitchell