Re: Samba home share

Curtis Vaughan wrote:

Very strange problem.

All of my samba shares from a single server are available except my home share. Although I can mount it, there is nothing in the share. If, however, I go to the server and look in my home directory, all files are there.

What's the relevant portion of /etc/samba/smb.conf? From what type of machine are you mounting from (Win95/98/ME/*nix/etc)? How are you mounting it (via command line, or a gui app); what username/syntax are you using? Are you getting any errors? More details please.

Kent