Re: HOWTO HELP ? creating mp3s of a cd (just for personal use)

Joris Huizer <joris_huizer@yahoo.com> writes:
> I've got this question: Is there a program to read a
> cd & store songs or whatever as a MP3 format ?

I like to use abcde; by default it will take a CD, stare at it, and
produce a directory full of Ogg Vorbis files.  If you *really* want
MP3 you can configure abcde to do that, but you need to come up with
your own encoder.

	-- Abra Mitchell