Re: Bunch of musicians in a tent [was: Re: Gimp Print Problem]

> > How do I get back to Band Camp?
>
> OK, I've seen this once too often now. I've just got to ask:
>
> What is a Band Camp?
> Why does "get back to Band Camp" mean "fix my system"?
> Why do so many people quote emails with "This one time, at band camp..."?
> And why the odd phrase "This one time"? Is it a quote from something?
>
> Sorry, but this peculiar expression is doing my head in.

I believe it is in reference to this movie:
http://www.americanpievideo.com/
and the second one:
http://www.americanpiemovie.com/ap_home.html

Look at the girl Michelle.  She kept saying throughout the movie
"This one time, at band camp...."
Funny movie.  But I could be wrong about the reference.

andy
(who is now depressed because this is the only useful thing he can
contribute to the debian-user list.........<sigh> )