Re: Returned mail... am i relaying? aaugh!

On Mon, Jan 27, 2003 at 11:09:54AM -0600, will trillich wrote:
> does this [see attachment] indicate that some spammer has found
> a way to get me to relay his mail? aaugh!

It typically just means that he's forging your address. The bounce
message strips enough headers that there's no way to tell, but it looks
like a standard forgery. I wouldn't worry about it unless you get a
bounce with Received: lines matching up with log entries that confirm it
came from your system.

Cheers,