Debian-based UnitedLinux

Dear Debian Users,

I'm planning to deploy a UnitedLinux version based on Debian.
What does that mean?
You get a distribution with your favourite package manager and installer
that includes all the software (packages) (and not more) that is listed
in the UnitedLinux standard.

You will be able to download the ISO files from my server at Monday, 3rd
of February.
You will also be able to order CD's with this distribution.

But because Debian is YOUR product please give this distribution a name.

E-Mail your proposal to baylinux@tharidium.de .

I will collect them until Friday,January 31, 12p.m. GMT and then post a
page where you can vote for the best proposal.
I will post the URL here at Saturday.

Some more information: I am going to support this Debian-based
UnitedLinux. I will open up
the three branches of testing, unstable and stable for the packages
included in this distribution. I am going to give web-based, free code
camps about Debian and many more services.
I write this to let you know that this is no joke.

Thank you for reading this mail

With best regards
Gueven Bay