Kdevelop & htdig

Hi all,

I have problems right at the end (I think) of Kdevelop Setup - it wants
to use htdig to index all the docs (and I think that's a good idea), but
complains about the lack of a htdig.conf file.

>From googling, I've discovered that at least at one stage, a README file
on this topic existed in /usr/share/doc/kdevelop (which it doesn't now),
which said a custom version of htdig was required. An examples directory
was also there, with the conf file.

Does the fact that these things are missing from the package I've just
installed mean that this issue has changed, and it should all work
smoothly, or has the package just lost some docs along the way, and I
should follow the archived docs I found on the web?

Thanks,

Richard