Re: suggestions for a fast web browser?

On Sat, 11 Jan 2003, Sandip P Deshmukh wrote:

> hello all
>
> my quest for small and fast applications seems to be never ending. :)
>
> one of the things that bother me in my set-up is browser. mozilla is
> what i use currently and i have to wait for ages before it loads. for
> text login, i have tried lynx and links. both are decent and quick but
> none of support for folders in bookmarks.

Galeon uses the mozilla rendering engine but is still quick. Opera is
quite quick as well but is closed sourced. Also you might want to look at
dillo. I haven't used it for a while but it very very fast

Rus
--
     http://www.65535.net - $120 for a lifetime UNIX shell account
- Special promotion of next 5 people may qualify for free shell account -